Yet Another Time Series Model (YATSM)¶
Yet Another Timeseries Model (YATSM) is a Python package for utilizing a collection of timeseries algorithms and methods designed to monitor the land surface using remotely sensed imagery.
YATSM can be thought of as three components:
- A library of functions and other objects useful for performing time series analysis, including various statistics and input/output helpers.
- Time series analysis algorithm implementations
- The command line interface (CLI) provides a set of programs that facilitate the running of time series algorithms on “time series stacks” and the analysis of the results.
To get started with YATSM, please follow this user guide:
- Dataset Preparation
- Model Parameter Exploration
- Timeseries Model Specification
- Science Models
- Model Configuration
- Batch Interface
- Mapping Derived Information
- Mapping Changes
- Long Term Mean Phenology
- Integration of user-provided time series algorithms
Command Line Interface Utilities¶
The Command Line Interface (CLI) for YATSM is built using
click and is accessed using the
command. Documentation about the CLI is available below:
|||Zhe Zhu and Curtis E. Woodcock. Continuous change detection and classification of land cover using all available landsat data. Remote Sensing of Environment, 144(0):152 – 171, 2014. URL: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0034425714000248, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2014.01.011.|